Monday, December 10, 2012

Ok. Foods to avoid and GOALS

Food (Products) Caleigh CANNOT EAT

White or Brown Rice

Potatoes and potato products

White, processed sugar

Carbonated soda

Dairy - milk, cheese, yogurt, butter, etc

treated cold cuts- bologna, ham, salami, hot dogs, etc

bacon (because once I start eating it I CANNOT STOP)

wheat flour

corn

peanuts, candied nuts or flavored nuts

processed, hydrogenated trans fats






GOALS

........

I guess my "goal" so far is to lose weight. Which isn't much of a goal at all. .... Ok, so here's what I want to work toward:

  1. Working through my whole yoga routine and adding the sun salutation Done Properly.
  2. Walk for an hour every day
  3. Fit my size 10 pants 
...... I don't know if I should make 'eating primally' a goal. It's supposed to just BE, but maybe I should make it one for a certain amount of time. Like, eat primally 24/7 for 4 weeks or something like that. Except I want it to be long term. But sometimes it's nice to have a goal. A long term goal. But how long?

Right now my day planner will only go up to March. The last Monday in March is the 25th, which is 15 weeks from today. So....let's make that a goal.

Goal #4.  To be 100% primal for 15 weeks.

Ok, let's fricken DO this.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment